Baby Block Alpha

Brian Dowling

This family history website illustration features the 'Baby Block Alpha' script.  This is 3 of a set of 3 images (the other 2 are under Circles and spirals).  Very easy to make good resolution blocks for the bottom left corner that makes the letters clear.  I played with making them more 3d and on top of one another, but I was running out of room in what is a complex image!  For the 'au' the script made 2 separate blocks and I just carefully joined them together.

Other scripts in use are: 'Stripes 1' (for the background made first in black and white); 'Copper It" (to turn the black and white stripes into copper with rust); 'Imprint' (set deep for the logo); 'Distressed Edge' (for the hole-in-the-page frame).

Thanks Mary.  If you look at the Store Supplies / Circles and Spirals you will see the similar images that relate to DNA-Y and DNA-mt.  I often get asked about what test to get so these are quick-info images.  If you want to know more about each test, contact me off-forum at brian@dowlingfamily.info.  Happy to chat about my first hobby!