A great brush sale is on at DAZ3d

Jan Wilson

Hi everyone, there is a store (mainly for 3D content for DAZ Studio that has some marvellous brushes for a great discount at the moment.

They are for Photoshop but do work in PSP  as they are .abr    The URL for Daz is

http://www.daz3d.com/ the brushes can be found in the Fast Grab section which is in the banners floating on the top of the page.  They are called Ron's Brushes.  I don't know how long the sale is lasting, so have a look fast.   You may have to register to buy any, but that is free.

I have bought several already like this bundle.  Happy shopping.  Jan

Hi Cassel.   I am registered at DAZ3d, have been for years now.   I just went in and got this link, but don't know if you can see it without being registered.

http://www.daz3d.com/fast-grab-3d-models/

The floating banners I referred to are on the main page for the store along the top.   The product are called Ron's brushes.  I know however you may have to be registered to buy any.  It is tricky to download a purchase too if you don't know how with these sorts of products.

I actually have some questions to pose to you on brushes like these, but it in late here in

Australia now, and I will do so in my morning ok.

Hope you can check these out, the price is so low at the moment 70% discount.   Cheers Jan

Cassel, on the first link the page with the ogre floating, click on the link to take you to the main store that says 3D Content Marketplace, that is where you will see the floating banner if the second link did not take you directly to Fast Grab.  As I am registered, I was looking for where you get registered, but I presume that will be seen by you somewhere if you go to buy something.  Cheers and goodnight from me.

I've got loads of Ron's brushes. They are brilliant.  They are in Fast Grab which lasts a few days only, so if you want them get them soon.

Unfortunately Ron has Cancer so I don't know if he'll manage to produce any more for a while.

If you want to buy you will need to have an account.  It's easy to set one up and then you can pay by credit card or Paypal.

Wendy, sorry to hear Ron is so ill, I did read something on the forum in a thread about these brushes that he was ill  but nothing specific was mentioned.

How do you manage these assets in PSP, have you put the brushes in their own folder under brushes and have them show up when you want to use one or more.

I am just exploring what I purchased now, and am so pleased with what I have seen so far and that is just a couple.

Thanks Cassel.   What I really want to know is:  after doing the import of the .abr file and adding them, I want them to really go into a separate folder I have created in the brush section in the Corel Paintshop Pro folder.   The 'all' section in the brushes would get too long in there if everyone went there.

Is this possible, after installing them and they show up in 'all' can I then go in and move them manually to the folder I made for each bunch of brushes to make it easier finding them than all that scrolling just to find the one you want.   My brush folder is already 'full'.  Can this be done, your tutorial did not address this.  Thanks Jan

Yes you can sort them afterward. You just move them like you would sort any other documents. You just have to make sure that you keep both files associated with the same brush together: one will have the regular name of the brush with the extension .pspbrush, and the matching file will start with BrushTip_ and ends in .pspscript (even if it is not a script). Both of those files are essential to be together for the brush tip to be usable in PSP.

Hope this helps.