card making

AprilDawn

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Gday-from-Australia-1.jpg

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/MagentaSilverForYou.jpg

Hello Everyone!    I am new to the Forum concept.

A big Thank You to Cassel for your wonderful PSP tutorials which I am able to access as a Diamond Member.

I was never able to work PSP properly, but now, I am learning more of the many processes and enjoying it.

My main interest is card making and quite often will do a large page layout and reduce the size.

Hello AprilDawn, welcome to the forum. I too make cards when I can and it was that first addiction that made me want to learn PSP. I loved to do Parch craft and had ideas that I could churn out my own patterns if I learnt PSP but these days I mainly like to make Mini Scrap Books, usually 6 x 6 inches but get sidetracked a lot because I am addicted to PSP and thus spend more time on my PC than anything else creative. I would love to see your creations so, don't be shy and hoping you post them.

Sheila x

Hello Sheila  and thank you for your kind welcome to the forum. I very much like the effect of parch craft as well. My card sizes vary

I like to do 5x5 and 6x6 inch cards as well as our A6 size which is similar to us A2. I noticed a few of your creative efforts on another post

and they are very inspiring I especially liked what you did with the daisy flower using Cassels script.

AprilDawn

Thank you AprilDawn, I just play and love to make stuff. I get an idea in my head and then with Cassels brilliant scripts I am never disappointed with the result. PSP is such a fab program.

Love your card fronts especially the Rose one and I am quite partial to them and more so if they are old fashioned, big and blousy with a scent to knock you sideways. Here is a piccie of an album I had made earlier this year. Its a 6x6 page with pockets and flaps. The flowers were white card stock which I inked after die cutting and then sticking and forming those into roses etc. It takes me longer to do the front than to make the whole book. I don't keep any as my joy is in the making and giving them away.

Sheila xx