October TUT/TECH Challenge - Jack-o-Lantern

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Tut-Tech-Challenge.jpg

The Campus is the perfect place to learn more about photo editing, various techniques, or PSP in general.

This challenge will give you an opportunity to practice some of those techniques or use some tools.

This month's Tut/Tech Challenge is to create a Jack-o-Lantern. You can use a photo of a pumpkin if you want or draw one from a vector. Since the October class is still available to everyone, you will have the opportunity to watch (or re-watch) it.

Here is the class you can watch.

Ellen Griffin  do you know what u did to unfreeze, it happened again yesterday while I was making the poppy  remembrance post right at the end and foolishly I hadn't saved during making, so I lost it and had to remake, but it seems to happen when I open the text tool and search for the text I want to use, did you notice when yours froze  xx

Carole, you email today regarding lost tools, on 2020 and 2021 I lost the undo/redo tool on both , I did contact corel  and they sent me something to load but they never came back, just praying it doesn't happen to this 2022 version, I even bought a full version hoping it would cure the bug that was causing it .

Trish.....I had to shut PSP down and start PSP back up and it hasn't happened since, have you looked for updates? I believe I made sure I had them all and so far no more issues...

I have had to have the GEEKS work on my computer, online, 3 times because of another issue, which turns out was not my computer that had the issue, and so in that process maybe something really was changed that 'fixed' it....I really don't know.

How frustrating, and sorry you are having problems and now when I make something, and if it's really involved I save it frequently as a pspimage, then I still have all layers and it's saved!!!! I have recently lost one of my creations and it was my own fault I shut down before checking to see if I'd saved it any at all....I had not! So now I am paranoid!  LOL

Ani-Autumn Girl