Stamp script

Sue Thomas

I bought some goodies yesterday, and I must say I'm delighted with them all. I had the lifted photo script on my wish list for a while, and just had to try it out last night with the freebie Alphas. You are most generous Cassel I use the stamp scripts a lot. These are not elaborate pieces of work, but effective.

I bought some goodies yesterday, and I must say I’m delighted with them all. I had the lifted photo script on my wish list for a while, and just had to try it out last night with the freebie Alphas. You are most generous Cassel I use the stamp scripts a lot. These are not elaborate pieces of work, but effective.

Sue, are you a philatelist? I see the mention of the First Day cover on your image. I am a "past philatelist". I have not touched my collection in 30 years. I used to collect all the First Day Covers, and i still have quite a series.

Nice work! And thanks for the kind word on my work.

Yes I am a philatelist, since I was a child. I collected only British stamps and the Commonwealth. When my children were born I started a collection for each of them and we are still collecting. British Presentation Packs. You must take it up again, it's a wonderful hobby. Introduce the grandchildren to stamp collecting, and one day they will thank you for it.