I made my first Word Frame

Susan Ewart

I made my first Word Frame from the tutorial in the Creative Scrap section (also in a Lab). https://scrapbookcampus.com/the-lab/lab-8-module-02/

I am blown away by the amount of tutorials available and wonder why I did'nt sign up for the Diamond membership sooner.  I am Learning About Scripts too in my downloaded tutorial (thank you Cassel for having downloadable video tuts, my internet is spotty and often I can't watch online tuts).  I learned there is a whole lot more learning to do!

Cassel:  what size do I resize an image to?  I just used what PSP suggested (600x900).  Is that too big?

Susan, that is a good size. 600 is recommended, but of course, when it is rectangular, you might have one larger side.

That is a beautiful photo!

Although it is perfectly ok to post here, you can also post in the What are you working on? thread. It will be viewed by more members.

Thank you for comments on the picture Cassel.  I will look for the "What are you working on?" thread for my next postings.  There is so many tutorials to choose from.  I appreciate the emails with suggetions too.  I just downloaded "Selection Everywhere".  I probably would have missed it if it hadnt been for your email.