SP2 for X9

Cassel

I don't know if you had experienced issues with X9, but there was a constant crashing when using the Free Rotate tool. This, and other bugs have been worked on and there is already a second patch for X9.

You can find it here. Or you might want to go to your PSP, under Help > Check for update

Remember to save your workspace first!

Now, when installing a new version or a new patch, you will likely have to reset everything. Saving and loading your workspace is easy, right? How about your various settings under File > Preferences > General Program preferences? those are annoying to reset (and remember) so LeviFiction has created two scripts to do that for you! Check out this thread. And he also has a video explaining how to use those scripts.

Now, nothing is currently available for saving/resetting the File Location preferences. Unfortunately, you will have to do that manually... again!

• 2 months later...

A new update (#3) has been released Thursday. You can find it here.

Remember to save your workspace BEFORE applying the update. And to be double sure, save it somewhere else than the default folder (just in case the update overwrites something in that folder).

Better safe than sorry, especially if you have customized your workspace a lot.

I noticed that the other preferences (like File Location, and such) were NOT reset, so that is a good thing.

I think the most obvious change is with the Gradient Fill, so if you are not using that tool much, you won't see much change.