Susie Grant

I am Susie and just joined today. I loved PSP years ago until I had neck surgery and had to take a long break for a few years. My last version was X2 but I upgraded this morning to 2020 Ultimate. I have forgotten so much my brain feels scrambled trying to remember where all the tools are located on the different bars. I just got my file preferences reset but I am not sure if all my old tubes, masks, brushes etc will work in this new version. Did not try to add any of the old plug-ins or resources yet until I find out if they are compatible.

I am new to scrapbooking just mostly photos and a few graphics for a Genealogy Website. Thanks for allowing me to join the group can't wait to get started.

Hi Susie! Welcome, I am Ann.  I am a newbie to the group also and have become lax in my PSP skills also.  I have PSP X9 and and having a terrible time trying to get it to work with my plugins and Windows 10.  I am very impressed with the tutorials here for PSP!

I still have X2 and 2020 ultimate but this windows 10 ia a new computer and I have not been able to get all my old plugins set up on this computer still working on that. I have to try and find all the old setup exe and my serial numbers.  I just found seriels foe Super Blade pro and Plugin Commander Pro but still having problems.  Just taking my time on these.

Great!  I will try to watch for you 3, Corrie, Susie and Helen, in the forum or in the lessons.  Not sure if we can do that but will be fun to try.  We are all rookies except Helen, so maybe she can show us around.  Trying here to upload an image. We shall see!

Nice doggy Ann! You will see a lot of projects from a lot of members in the Forum and hopefully these will inspire you to make new projects and besides that Carole comes up with so many wonderful ideas and challenges. You probably will run out of time some days. At least I do as I like to take my time to do a project.

See you around!

Cordial welcome from me too, Susie!

You try to migrate plugins from PSP X2 to PSP 2020? Not really sure, that it will work ...

There is a YouTube-video called "Easily migrate PaintShop Pro content and plugins", look at it, may it could inspire you!

As for the serial numbers, did you have a Corel account and registered the old version, you could find them there.

Or may be you saved old mails! Good luck!!