Double Take Challenge 2019

Cassel

I see what you mean. Somehow, the ability to delete one's post is not possible, as you noticed. You can either ask me to do it (I have that ability as an admin) or you can edit your own post and replace it by "Deleted" or something like that. If you want to change the images or their order, when editing your post, you can just click on the X beside the individual images to remove them, and then, you can add another one.

Would that work?

Hi,

Apart from being a late starter due to computer issues, I am still getting through Day 1 which I have found that if you sway just the tiniest wee bit from the instructions you are in trouble, to which I have been many times.  Good news I have completed the 1st page of day 1, and would like to do page 2 same as the soccer girl with the larger picture as in the tutorial. That would give me a 4 photo block and 1 larger photo,  plus the header now on the bottom but I don't know how to take away the extra frames to fit the larger photo in.  Help !!!.

Shirley

Shutterpixi those are such sweet images! I can tell you had a lifetime of fun with those two. They sure do take over your heart when you're not looking. A lovely devotion for both of them!

I finally managed to cobble together my last two pages. YAY!! Of course I had to throw grandchildren into the pages. I'm kind of partial to them and the photograper (their father, my son) said I could use the photos. He took about a million photos and I had to sort through them all. That's what took so long. Anyway, here's my grand finale.

Sharon -

Thanks! I appreciate your kind words.

Your Day 6 is great!  Love the mix of photos of your grandkids and underwater creatures!  Having the diagonal split from the black background to the blue background was a good idea and worked well with your images.    Well done!

Hi, This is my Day 1 challenge, better late than never. All the photos are mine, and taken around our little piece of paradise. Page 1 shows our hometown rivers lakes and bridges.  Page 2 shows our hometown seasons, and the larger upload is my summer  garden.

Day 6 - Storytelling I didn't do any grunge background or fancy letters. Didn't think it would fit so I went back to the faded photo background. In this case, although you can't see much of it, a photo of the bridge over the Kishwaukee River that leads to Butternut Preserve. Everything else are just macros of wildflowers using back button focus.

Hi,  Double take -Day 2 comes in a bit quicker.  Each year I take some shots around my summer garden.  These were taken  in 2014.  It looked pretty colorful that year and Mr Fred came to stay.  This is a great way to show off our photos that usually only we get to ponder over. I live in a secret paradise where our 4 seasons are very different.  We are known as the hottest wee town in the summer and the coldest in the winter and the in between seasons  are very pretty.