PSP9 & 2019

Jody

Two things.

First off I bought 2019 last November, but never set up any plugins. I go to do that and apparently you have to have the 32 bit version and I downloaded the 64 bit version. Of course, my download link is long since expired. Any help on how to get my plugins to work?

Secondly, I had uninstalled PSP9 when I bought 2019. Now since my plugins aren't working in 2019, I have re-installed PSP9. I was following a tutorial and need to do Lens Distortion on a selection, but PSP keeps closing down when try. I remember when I installed PSP9 way back I also had an update link or something that I installed with it.  Would this help fix my problem? If so, any ideas where to find it now?

Thanks!

Jody

First off, did you purchase your 2018 from Corel? Maybe they could have the 32-bit version that you can download? Yes, some plugins were never updated by their creator to be used in modern 64-bit programs which is why it is always recommended to install both versions of PSP.

If you reinstalled PSP9, you need to install the patches (they are available in the Resources > PSP Patches section of the navigation here). I am not sure what bug each patch addresses but it is a good idea to install any patch the comes for a specific version of PSP.

I knew you would have or know where the patches were!! Thank you! I will see if that fixes the issue with 9 later after I get some sleep. Heeheehee! And I did buy 2019 from Corel. I did go to my account and couldn't find anyway to download it from there. I guess I could try emailing them. I am kicking myself for not buying the add-on that keeps your download link active for like a year or two.

Thanks so much for your help! I'm off to sleep!

Jody