Scrap Bootcamp - May 2019

Cassel

Hello my name is Barb and I live just outside the Twin Cities in Minnesota.  I have worked in several graphic design programs in the past but I am just getting started with Paintshop.  At the same time I am trying to learn Corel.  I am looking forward to understanding this tool better and improving the images I create for my business.  I look forward to learning from everyone.  I finished my plate and now need to find some supper.

Deana, good idea to rotate the cup if you are right-handed. Nice thinking.

Sharon,  you can always have another sandwich for dinner. Would it be the same kind?

Else, I see that you also used a different set of dishes! Isn't it nice to be able to change it with PSP without having to buy another set!

Barbara, bon appetit!

I hope you didn't get too concerned about getting the Day 2 just an hour after Day 1. It was a system error (caused by a user error!) I'll give you an extra day to make more sandwiches if you want, before getting into the projects. More practice will be good so what other meal will you make?

Hi everyone, Carol I couldn't find a sandwich or plate, could u please explain where it is, or is it because my 2019 is an older  copy.  so I did this from bits I do have if that's OK, not sure I put it on the right size sheet and had a problem getting side by side, could you explain please where to find that also, that would be a great feature I would love. Thank you lesson%202%20homework

To those who pointed it out, the link in the pages was directing participants to the old bootcamp thread. I have fixed it now, so all the projects should be appearing in here from now on (user error...again!)

Hello Scrapbook Campers. I had finished this before I realized that I would be using a shovel in the teacup so I added the teaspoon. The shovel is probably in hopes of dessert after the club sandwich! I also decided to use the pinked edge placemat instead of a table cloth. <3

I am impressed and loving EVERYONE's layouts! It is really inspiring to see all the creativity.

Deanna, thank you so much for your kind comment! <3

Annie, thank you! ...And you are more than welcome to come by, my friend <3 ... Anytime! :) ... I am lol with your "shovel"!!! :D

Sharon, great idea to use the script and have a whole wheat bread!

Bootcamp Day 3

Scrapbooking had different attractions.  I love paper but I have to say it is easier with paper on the computer.  I used the photo on this scrapbooking layout and I have to say it is a lot easier to find elements to go with it as everything comes together a lot easier as the creator puts it together.  I don't have to go searching for embellishments as I have too many.

Trish, the lace coloring is not part of the Bootcamp, but it could be posted in the What are you working on? thread.

For the difference between the Tulle and the Filigrane scripts is that the Tulle one is more delicate (to simulate lace) and shades of white, black and grey while the filigrane one is meant to be a bit coarser, with various colors/patterns.