Scrap Bootcamp - January 2019

Cassel

My day 6. Could do the text thing to do the color change. So Hoping maybe psp x16 just does not have that feature!!

The flood fill would not fill the whole frames, so I had to click my way around and ended up with a grunge look. Works!

Darlene

Hi everyone,

Here is my Day 6. This one needs a bit of an explanation. Those 3 ladies in the picture cast aspersions on my driving ability. Every time we went out and we hit a pothole (like there is a road in PA without one?) they would cry out "We're gonna die!".  Or if I got too close to a guard rail, or if I didn't see what color the light was or ignored the posted speed limit. It got to be a joke. I'm actually a very good driver. Ask my insurance company. I've never lost a passenger yet :-)

@DarleneK, version X6 should allow you to change the colors. This is available in all versions, as long as you highlight the letters and then change the color. Make sure you are changing the FILL color (the bottom swatch) and not the STROKE color (the top swatch).

I hope this is where I put my Lesson 4 page.  I really struggle with remembering/finding the different pieces to use.  I wind up finding "stuff" from many folders I've saved and seem to put too much stuff on the page and then I'm always moving the stuff - never satisfied.  I'm always reviewing past lessons (how to post these pages).  I have a notebook with shortcuts but I think I'm short on creativity.  I can copy what is already done but venturing out on my own????  Hopefully I can get a couple lessons out tomorrow being Sunday.  THANKS for your patience with us.

Cassel,

I couldn't figure out how to use the glitter tiles.  Help?  Probably have to put them in the tubes?  Or just have them active on my workspace (which I just heard today on the green page that you had on your workspace, diminished.  You made the title page out of a green paper that was on your workspace.   Hope I understood that correctly as that would be too cool.

Hi  everyone.

I'm playing catchup and this is my first post.

I'm from the beautiful Fraser Coast (we can see Fraser Island from our house just across the strait).

I'm a mum of 5,  Grandmother of 9,  a carer for my husband and  a volunteer firefighter.  (why I have to do things when I can...hence the playing catchup)

I've been using PSP for 20 years, I think it is,  and used it when it was Jasc 7!   I still only have PSP X2.

Here is my Day 2.    I had to make a plate as for some unknown reason I could open the sandwich but not the plate file.