October Word Challenge - GHOST

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/WordChallenge.jpg

Here is the next Word challenge for you.

In October the word will be GHOST. This could be a great way to use the tutorial from the October Master Class where we showed how to turn someone into a ghost. Take a picture of yourself, your kids, your parents, your friends and make a ghost to haunt someone else!

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread (it can be older projects you did or recent ones; it does not matter) or, if you want, our PSP Scrapbook Showcase pinboard on Pinterest is always there to showcase what is being shared in the Campus (if you need an invite, let me know). Or you can post it in our Facebook group.

Cassel, I really enjoyed this Master Class.   Such great ideas, I am constantly learning and in awe of what you do.  I tried my best, tried to blend the ghost into the building.  The lower jpg image makes it look at bit green, a bit brighter and building has a bit more brown tinge to it in my PSP image.   I had a lot of fun with this one totally amazed at the results.   Thanks again for keeping us inspired.

• 2 weeks later...