Here we are

Cassel

• 7 months later...

Hello everyone, my name is Irene/Tigress from the Netherlands. I live near the border to Germany in the east part of the country. Together with my husband and 3 cats. We have a wonderful son, who lives in London with his family, so we do not see our grandchildren often. Fortunately we can app and see them via life view.

My main passion is photography and I 'shoot' about anything. Love to go to zoos and events. Or cross around on my scootmobile and explore the nature. I love psp and almost always try to squeeze one of my photos in it.

I had serious heart surgeries and a stroke, about 13 years ago. At home I can do everything but due to atrial fibrillation I have troubles walking and a bad condition. But - hey- I'm alive and inhale every heartbeat with all the positivity that is in my 66 year young body ;-)

Welcome Irene,  I am from the east coast of Canada, New Brunswick. I have three children (2 boys and a girl) and three handsome grandsons, who live in the same city as I do. I have been using PSP (Paint Shop Pro) off and on for it seems like forever but I am still learning and promise I will never stop. I have only really started learning to use it for scrapbooking, and like you I have used it for my photos.

I am using Paint Shop Pro 2019, learning as I go along. The Campus has many, many tutorials and Carole is an awesome instructor. She is always there when needed.

I am a Diamond member which gives me all kinds of information and videos for learning Paint Shop Pro (PSP 2019) or which ever Paint Shop Pro version that you may have. So glad to meet you, and again WELCOME to the group.

Thank you for your welcome. How great that you have your (grand-)children around. I see them just a few times per year. But my son is happy in London and has a great job that he likes very much. So when he is, so am I ;-)

I mostly work in PSP X7 as I had problems with some plugins in other versions.2018 is on my pc and perhaps I must give it a better try, but the old one is so convenient LOL.

I am not familiar with the campus and have no idea about the memberships

Greetz and thanks again