SBP presets

Bitte

I have not used Super Blade Pro for a long time but today i downloaded some presets and then came the problem - where to put the files after i have unziped them.

I have SBP here:

E:\Docments\Corel PaintShopPro\15.0\Plugins\SuperBladePro

In PSP i have  file location to this folder.

In the  Super Blade Pro folder  i have 3 subfolders.

BMP folder

Q5q folder

Environments and textures

Here comes the problem.

Q5q file goes into q5q folder - no problem

BPM files goes into the BMP folder - no problem

But then - the other one called Enviroments and textures.

I hope someone can help me.

I have a few Q5q and a few BMP and a few Jpeg.

The reason why i have a separat folder for Q5q is that i have subfolders for ex blur, red, silver, gold and so on.Can i delete the folder called <span style="background-color: #fbfbfb; color: #000000; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400;">Enviroments and textures.</span>

What happened with my text

A new one

The reason why i have separat folder for Q5q with subfolders i because i have folders red, blue, gold, silver and so on.

Can i delete the folder enviroments and textures ?

In SBP, the textures are part of the effect of some presets (some will have a rough texture, some will have a shiny reflection, etc.) I have also noticed, occasionally, that even if the bmp/jpg image for a particular preset was in the folder, it still asked me to find it manually. If your folder for Environments and textures is empty, I guess you can remove it and see if the presets still work. If it has some files, you can test by copying that folder somewhere else (safe) and putting the files in the other folders. If it works, fine. If not, you can just put the folder back where it was.