Where do i put my downloaded programs

I am a new Scrapbook member and look forward to being "craetive". I have just purchased about 15 Scripts and Picture Tubes. I have downloaded them and now when I open the Zip files I have the choice as to where these files should go. Well, where should they go? anybody have any suggestions? Should they go to "Scripts-Restricted" or "Scripts-Trusted" or the "Purchased" folder?

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Gerhard Seibert said:

I am a new Scrapbook member and look forward to being "craetive". I have just purchased about 15 Scripts and Picture Tubes. I have downloaded them and now when I open the Zip files I have the choice as to where these files should go. Well, where should they go? anybody have any suggestions? Should they go to "Scripts-Restricted" or "Scripts-Trusted" or the "Purchased" folder?

Included in the script zipped folder you will find a read me document.  Within  that text document it  will tell you  where the script is to be placed.  Restricted or trusted folder. Along with other information relating to the script.

Edited by Sue Thomas
  • Like 1

HI @Gerhard Seibert. Once you unzip the files you downloaded, look for a README.txt file. It will indicate where to save the files.

Typically, the scripts will go in the Restricted Scripts folder. The Purchase folder is for products purchased inside PSP, on the Home page. We don't use it.

The picture tubes you purchased will go in the Picture tubes folder.

Some scripts will also include additional supplies (patterns, shapes, etc.). Again, the README file will give you all the details about those supplies and also how to run a script, if there are some specific steps to take.