Easter Hunt 2024

Cassel

16 hours ago, Cassel said:

Although let's be honest, the Easter Hunt (just like the Treasure Hunt) is a promotional activity (hoping to attract new people to the site), it is also meant as a way for people to find useful information at the same time. With so many blog posts (633), it is easy to miss some, forget a few, or even not know about others.

I am happy that it makes anyone discover something useful!!

Happy Easter!

633! That much! Wow!🙂

• Like 1

On 3/31/2024 at 3:09 PM, Julie Magerka said:

I did it and found some good stuff I'd forgotten or never knew. The piece about layered fonts was news to me. Thanks Carole for the fun.

22 hours ago, Corrie Kinkel said:

Yesterday I found them all too and send them in. It is always such fun and offering an opportunity to read blogs that I have forgotten about, although I have some of them printed for easy reference. Thank you Carole and happy easter!

21 hours ago, Cassel said:

Although let's be honest, the Easter Hunt (just like the Treasure Hunt) is a promotional activity (hoping to attract new people to the site), it is also meant as a way for people to find useful information at the same time. With so many blog posts (633), it is easy to miss some, forget a few, or even not know about others.

I am happy that it makes anyone discover something useful!!

Happy Easter!

Same here. I took the opportunity to go over the posts again—some I totally forgot. They are very interesting and useful.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jnet Allard said:

Hello everyone, I'm missing rabbit number 10. I can't find it despite the clue given by Susan.  Someone give me another clue please

Hi Jnet,

As time is running out, I'll be more explicit...what about asking the Search box? 😉 ... "How can I..."

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Cristina said:

Hi Jnet,

As time is running out, I'll be more explicit...what about asking the Search box? 😉 ... "How can I..."

Hi Cristina, thanks for the start of the clue but I still can't find it. I tried all the words, mixed them up, put two by two or three and I found nothing. Is there a word with more than 3 letters?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jnet Allard said:

Hi Cristina, thanks for the start of the clue but I still can't find it. I tried all the words, mixed them up, put two by two or three and I found nothing. Is there a word with more than 3 letters?

What about just this:  How can I take someone

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Thank you Carole for the game, I really like doing it. I had trouble with #10. Cristina helped me with an extra word. I had tried everything, I had seen the big X on the intruder, but not the subject in the title (where I was looking). Which will teach me to look at the image as much as the subject lolllll I sent you my canvas full of pretty eggs.

• Like 3

On 3/30/2024 at 4:07 PM, Susan Ewart said:

That was fun and I downloaded some blogs with techniques I keep forgetting and that I dont want to forget.  This time I'll print them and start a binder so it's easier to find.  

This is what happened for me. I re-read articles and some I wasn't familiar with so all good.

• Like 5

On 3/31/2024 at 2:57 AM, Ann Seeber said:

Good going, Cindy! Happy Easter 🐰🌷

Your a Angel                             at my sons get spoiled here      Congrats all who won who played who did Art your all Winners