templates,

Shirley

If you go to DigitalScrapbook.com, you can browse and find many templates. On the left, filter for TEMPLATES and LAYOUT and you will get many.

Many designers have blogs and offer free templates. Lady22 is one popular designer for that.

I am sure other members can point you to their favorite sites and blogs, but you would have a good start there.

17 hours ago, Cassel said:

If you go to DigitalScrapbook.com, you can browse and find many templates. On the left, filter for TEMPLATES and LAYOUT and you will get many.

Many designers have blogs and offer free templates. Lady22 is one popular designer for that.

I am sure other members can point you to their favourite sites and blogs, but you would have a good start there.

Thanks Carole, I was most impressed with the Lady 22 templates , but I don't understand the  language if it is not in English 

5 hours ago, Shirley said:

Thanks Carole, I was most impressed with the Lady 22 templates , but I don't understand the  language if it is not in English 

Often, browsers allow you to translate web pages that are in a different language. What if you right-click on the page, do you get the option to translate to English?

14 minutes ago, Cassel said:

Often, browsers allow you to translate web pages that are in a different language. What if you right-click on the page, do you get the option to translate to English?

My Edge browser (Microsoft) does automatic translations now since I asked it to do some recently. Firefox does not. I don't know about Chrome since I removed it from my desktop. I can also copy the text and open Google Translate and paste it in there.

Edited by Ann Seeber

5 hours ago, Cassel said:

I couldn't see any translation  Carole,  I used my lazy brain, clicked on the link below the image and it took me to the download arrow   Just a fluke on my part I think.

50 minutes ago, Shirley said:

Just a fluke on my part I think.

That is logic!

What browser are you using? With all the tools available now, I am sure there is a way to use it to translate those pages.