PSP 20230 question

Anne Lamp

I downloaded PSP 2023 a while back but think I may cancel the order.  I don't see enough new things there that I would use often.  There are a couple of things I don't like that I use a lot in my 2021, for one thing I go back to undue things quiet a bit and it is a nuisance to not have that back arrow where it was before.  Another thing I just found was unless there is another way to do it,  The Shift D to create the duplicate that Cassel has warned us to use a lot of times does not work. The only reason I may keep it (I did get it a a good price) is to try the raw editing because my new camera can shoot raw.  Has anyone used that feature and can say it it works well?

32 minutes ago, Anne Lamp said:

There are a couple of things I don't like that I use a lot in my 2021, for one thing I go back to undue things quiet a bit and it is a nuisance to not have that back arrow where it was before. 

Do you mean the Undo arrow? It is in the exact same location for me in 2021 and 2023.

33 minutes ago, Anne Lamp said:

The Shift D to create the duplicate that Cassel has warned us to use a lot of times does not work.

Do you currently have the version 25.2.0.58? or a different number? I don't have any issue with that shortcut.

On 12/13/2023 at 11:51 AM, Cassel said:

Do you mean the Undo arrow? It is in the exact same location for me in 2021 and 2023.

Do you currently have the version 25.2.0.58? or a different number? I don't have any issue with that shortcut.

Before I saw your response, I had deleted 2023 and tried to reload it. I had trouble doing that and finally got it done yesterday and everything seem to be as it should be now.