Basic Scrap Course Module 1-5

Anja Pelzer

• Cassel changed the title to Basic Scrap Course Module 1-5
  • 2 months later...

That is so nice - the stripe paper and the dots withthe tilt of the backing papers. So happy!  And the alpha is fun, too.

(Wouldn't you hate to have to reach into that bucket of fish futter? Blick!)

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

Oh, gosh, I didn't see the first one until now - love the out of bounds with both the giraffe AND his leaves out of the frame LOL!

I just love the round disks in the middle and the stamped paper - well the giraffe paper underneath, too. An excellent LO all around.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...

Project 2 - 'Adventure'.  Took a bit more doing, as lost it all halfway through.  This is from a long weekend last spring with daughter, hubby and dog.  Downloaded a nice set of backgrounds, but I think it may be a bit dark and fussy to have writing on.

Island walk 600.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Carole, 

I am not sure if I am in the correct area, as I was not sure where to add comments, so I hope I am not tacking onto somebody else's comment. I found where to upload the images and kept that page open so I didn't lose where it was again. 

I did the Basic scrap booking course last week and wanted to let you know why I was doing it. You could probably tell I was not a scrap booker and my learning curve was huge.

I had to keep going onto the internet to find free pictures I could use in my designs and then intently watch your instructions to find out the next steps. 

You asked what did we learn along the way from you, well.... Control L, never knew you could do that. Which too to use to re-size the image, Control Y (much the same as F4 in a Word doc), love that one saves so much time. To change a Vector to a Raster so further addition could be done, never knew that either. 

Creating a frame from a document, very clever, borders and flood fills and using scale instead of perspective, and using the materials pallet too. Yes I was on a huge learning curve, fortunately I already knew about layers as I have dabbled with that in Photoshop. 

You taught me so much that my eyes were sore the next day I did not go near the computer! Guess I should have blinked more often! 

All I really wanted to learn was how to use Paintshop Pro better than I had been using it, and I believe I have more confidence in using it now that is until I forget again. 

Thank you for teaching this old dog some new tricks, I loved everyone's designs and they opened my eyes up to what is possible. 

Previously I had watched you create Picture Tubes and I used some of those in the images I was creating too,

Regards

Kath

• Love 1