Tool options won't dock at the top of my PSP screen

MoniqueN.

My brain isn't working today it seems........feeling like a newbie now, my tool options toolbar/palette was gone and now it will not dock....... I've have been trying a lot, used your tips and tricks book, customizing your PSP .pdf files, but nothing seems to work.

Docking-600.jpg

28 minutes ago, Cassel said:

Try double-clicking on the tool options. USUALLY, it is enough to snap it back into place.

Yes, it worked! ? Thank you very much.? I was so annoyed yesterday because  all I  read  "how to" didn't work.?

Monique! This happened to me, too, yesterday or the day before. 

I freaked out because I didn’t have my Layers palette. No matter what I tried.  so I redid my workspace using preferences and a saved workspace I had, and now I have to practically start over because I hadn’t kept it up and tons of bound scripts did not make it. So sad because I thought I had saved it all! And so sad because I could have saved the existing as a little back up, but I thought, “Why would I want to save this when I can’t find my layers palette?”  [Answer:  because you could ask Cassel for help to find it and keep all your bound scripts and other specialties”]

sometimes I am such a dumb bunny! 

• Sad 2