FramedMask

libera

I'm in mood this afternoon to play with PSP instead of working :classic_biggrin:! Another script I used, the cass-FramedMask. I changed the size of the frames (because of the bee) and it's not quite exactly what it should be but let's say it's a test... The font is "Vervelle" I found on Creative Fabrica.

bears-garlic-2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 3

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, libera said:

Yes, I know it, but I changed this only because of the bee. I had the problem to show the insect at its whole. After the first try the head was somehow cut and I didn't want to reduce it more.

Did you try enlarging the mask, or making the photo smaller. I don't have the script, but I can always enlarge the masks I make myself.   By the way the insect isn't a bee, it's a fly.  A wasp mimic.  Depending on where you live in the world they are commonly known as either hover flies or flower flies.  Very important  pollinators.

Thank you Sue, but it was a first and "quick" try. I intend to do it again. I tried to make the photo smaller, I didn't like it, but didn't enlarge the mask, that will probably be my next step.

I thought too at the beginning that it was a flee, but a friend of mine told me the contrary, sent me photos from a german website, obviously an error in the classification on the site.

Edited by libera