November DIY Challenge (2022)

Cassel

Mary, meteors are not green, they are bright and white. Asteroids contain nickel and iron, and they burn very hot, traveling at vast speeds, radiating green light. I often witness a meteor shower, as my night sky almanac will give me the date, time and direction to view them.

Meteors are also called shooting stars.

Hi Sue, thanks for the reply, I wish I had a camera with me at the time although it was so quick and fast, I wouldn't have time to take the shot, let alone blink, I was outside on the decking,I was just admiring the view, it just came out from the mountain across the way, dipped across the valley below, across the redwood tree tops, and out of view as it went behind another mountain into the trees. Guess it will always be a mystery, I just wondered if it was something that happens over there, a military thing, or perhaps a super fast weather balloon. Just something that those that watch the skies may have seen xxx

Mary and Lyn, thank you for the interesting remarks, this happened about  years ago,  I have never forgotten it, it happen during the day,  I have seen shooting stars, and it wasn't like that, and quite large and very bright, and a sort of irrodesant green I often try to remember if it had a tail to it, but as I said it was so quick.

Lyn that answer was a good reply, I can understand that Thank you both xx

Mary and Lyn, thank you for the interesting remarks, this happened about  years ago,  I have never forgotten it, it happen during the day,  I have seen shooting stars, and it wasn't like that, and quite large and very bright, and a sort of irrodesant green I often try to remember if it had a tail to it, but as I said it was so quick.

Lyn that answer was a good reply, I can understand that Thank you both xx

sale on  https://magicalmoments.sellfy.store