I should remember how to do this, but I don't

Suzy

Yay Carole!  (except I don't need it anymore!)  But if you do, just make sure that one of the choices includes the stripes on the paper being 1/2 the size of the original.  But you could do what? 4 choices? That would make a nice, useful script!!!

Otherwise we can all go in and do Rotating Mirror, rotate right 90 degrees, Rotating Mirror again, and done. (On both rotations, Rotation Mirror 90 degrees, Wrap) ---> This yields a full size page, with identical strips as the master image.  They are not the smaller stripes.

To get smaller stripes, go back to Rene's paste 4x and put each in its own quadrant (no rotating necessary) using Sue's snap to guides. THEN merge. Now do the Rotating Mirror, rotate right 90 degrees, Rotating Mirror again.

I contacted the original maker of the layout since she is a regular poster at another forum I frequent. Basically, she did what I did.

Her words:

Looking at my page and knowing myself I took the easiest route. lol

Most likely I created 4 quadrants and shrunk the paper down. Then just duplicated, flipped and rotated each one to line up.

IMO, some times it really is simple!

OMG! It's hilarious that you contacted her! Thank you!!  That was really nice!

Looks like we all have our really simple ways of doing it. :)

Next up is Polar Coordinates. I even have  tutorial I wrote, but apparently I missed a step or two because it's not working.  :(