Photo Circle

Brian Dowling

This website decoration features the Photo Circle script.  I was practicing using a picture of my auntie Mary and created the circle of photos to the right centre.  Initially I had to choose several pictures for the circle but here I chose the same photo several times.  The script takes a while executing many functions and calculations so one to set off before tea.  After it was done I placed it on my wide template and decided I should distort it with Perspective to fade back into the distance.

The webpage image was used to show it was Nurses Day and on other days it acts as a trigger for searching relatives on my site who were nurses.

Additionally the logo uses the Colored Acrylic script.

The second image featuring Photo Circle uses seven different documents and again, for my purposes with a horizontal template was tipped backwards to use the width.

The logo in the centre used Brushed Metal in gold and the Dimension (1) to increase the depth.

Such attention to detail! Well done!

My across the street neighbor was a Dowling (no natural children tho).  He was a phenomenal person. Played tennis until he was 90, usually every day. I would come home from work and he’d be waving to me in his tennis whites.

Frank Stewart Dowling 1895–1986

Birth 12 DEC 1895 • Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA

Death 22 FEB 1986 • Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, USA

Father Samuel Dowling

Mother Margaret Dowling