New to Scrapbooking

Krystyna Nicholls

Hi there, I am from the UK and have just began this bootcamp.  I came across this site quite by accident, or was it ...?

It has been a while since I have used PSP, and I am using Corel PSP Pro X9.  I upgrade every now and then and have used PSP since it was formerly known as JASC PSP, then Corel took it over.  I too have used various forums back in the day to learn how to use this programme, and then as you do, you leave it alone for a few years, then go back in and find it's all changed and there are new features.  A lot of knowledge learnt has been lost, and refresher tutorials are needed to bring you back up to speed.  I love messing with digital art and photos, and have just got back into it again but feel very rusty.

I have never been a scrapbooker, so this is all very new to me and I am looking forward to seeing all the lovely creations, getting inspired and producing some lovely pages, hopefully.

Hello Krystyna. It was a happy accident that you came in here! I also started with PSP when it was JASC. I started at version 7, and have upgraded every year, ever since. PSP has not changed majorly over the years, although some new tools and features have been added or modified over the different versions, but overall, it should not be too hard if you are already familiar with the interface.

Looking forward to your projects!