Bootcamp - March 2020

Cassel

Here is project #5.  My family and I took a trip to the Revolutionary War sights last fall and really had a nice time.  It's a good thing we all enjoy reading sign.  We also enjoyed cannolis from the North End Italian bakeries. and relaxing in the Bell and Hand Bar where the colonists strategized the revolution. These have all been fun projects to do.

Thank you Trish. The clouds were kind of plain so I selected a bit of it with freehand with a fairly good sized feather so it wouldn't end abruptly and used artistic effects with halftone in round right in the psp effects. Thanks for noticing! :)

Minka : The carving of tree stumps is giving us art in the parks and at the road sides , it would be easy to do a photo project on them all.

Here is my project 4 , still working on the Bootcamp.

Whilst on holiday in the Lakedistrict I saw a poster for this Museum and as I had built Excavators at the begining of my working life went to visit. The era of the rope controlled excavator was just ending as I started work and the machines in the Museum were before my time. The Hydraulic machine was built after Ihad left to further my career elsewhere.

A question: When copying and pasteing as a New Layer is there a way to know where the new layer is going?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi friends,

I posted this someplace else, and in case you could not see it, I asked Carole and she graciously sent me a link.

Here is my belated project #4 with pictures of my recent trip to Israel.  I got back just in time!

There was a little problem with the autofill on the picture with the big sky.  Opacity problem?

Stay safe,

• 1 month later...

Hi Scrapbookers, here is the photo I hope to include in one of my pages

Pussin boots 600

I have replaced my computer recently and now have a 4k screen. This has a large work area but the PSP2020 toolbars looked very small, after lesson 1 I have adjusted the settings as follows :-

Icon size: Large

Text size: Large  (this had a note about 4k screens)

Scroll bar size: Medium

Node size: Medium

Workspace colour: Medium gray

Background colour: Light gray.