PSP2020 trial version issue

Dorothy Donn

You asked about my problems with 2020. On December 6th. I downloaded it, forgot to reboot first and opened it right away. It started with a video which I  watched for a bit. Went to bed and the next day it says the 30 day trial was over. Corel support is working  on it for me . Their last advice was go ahead and buy it and then see if it works. Now the sale price for the ultimate version I  could afford is over.  Not sure what I will do next.

Thanks Cassel. I was just given the cleanup link from support with the suggestion I also set up a new Corel account and then download the trial version.  I will try this later tonight.

One question though, is it possible to do the lessons here with PSP version 9.01 or  version 10.10?

I am also going to look for last years version on line and see if that will work.

I sure do appreciate the help you have provided and truly enjoy the folks in the forums.

Yes, you can do the lessons with an older version of PSP. All the tutorials use a newer version so the look of the interface is going to be different but most of the functions used are common to all versions. I would say that 95% of the tutorials can be done with any version.