Questions from survey

Cassel

I am always open to help and answer questions. Several questions and comments are added to the surveys presented at the end of challenges, bootcamps and classes. I answer individually whenever I can, but sometimes, a great question cannot be answered because the poster didn't leave an email address so I have NO CLUE who asked. For that reason, I will answer them in here, hoping they will be read by the person who asked. If you have a DIAMOND membership, all the classes linked below are available to you.

I would like to know more about boh... not sure of the name, and adjustment layers . although its great to learn different thing, they seem to be all over, so I forget and cant seem to remember doing what with what.

The first one is Bokeh, I think. There are a few tutorials on how to make them:

Bokeh paper (in the Creative Scrap tutorials)

Photo Cheats (Master Class)

How to create a Bokeh effect (from the Discovery Center)

For the Adjustment Layers, we had one Master class called Adjust what?  I could not find anything else on the topic.

How to use paint brushes and steps which is something like picture tubes like the snowflakes you did

I think this refers to the Brush Variance palette (a little gem). Again, we have done a couple of classes just on that palette as there is so much you can play with. I might do another one in the future, but in the meantime, here are two Master Classes already available.

The Brush Variance

The Brush Variance - part 2

I hope it will help those who wrote those questions, and anyone else who just didn't ask them!

• 2 months later...