Hello Everyone

Karen1672511091

My name is Karen,

I am 59 and married to the love of my life for 29 years. We live in California with 2 kids and 4 grandkids, the oldest grandchild just went into the army. We also have 3 miniature dachshunds, Maxx 9 Sasha 6 and our baby Dakota just turned 4.

I love playing with PSP am a user since Paint shop 7. I have been doing classes for a while till my accident, but have been out of the loop for almost 8 years so need the learning all over again. Have never learned anything like this so I am very eager to start. Thank You for the great lesson on the PSP 2018. I am starting to love the 2018 seeing there are so much easier things to do with it.

Thank You so much all for having me!

Welcome Karen. There are lots of great things on this site and Cassel is a great teacher and has a fab shop with all sorts of things for PSP. Every month she does a free live seminar and shows lots of wonderful ways to use PSP. Hope to see your work and you will find us all friendly and supportive. We come from all over the globe and it is great to unite here. I am from the UK.

Sheila x