Hello everyone

Helen

Thought it was time for me to drop in. I have been busy knitting and crocheting, looking after my husband, Joe. He was laid up in bed for three months with a bad back, he will go see a surgeon in July.  He has just started to feel  a bit better.  I so glad for that, but I keep telling him to take it easy. 

As for me,  I need a hip replacement, have been having problems with it for over a year and Tylenol has become my best friend for the pain. It just happned Joe
had a do a doctor's appointment and I mentioned to her about my hip. I had x-rays done last April on it and was told it was arthritis in the joint. So never thought anymore about it, but it has been getting worse for me to walk for long periods of time. So I  mentioned to the doctor and she said looks like you need a hip replacement.  She has sent a referral to a surgeon to see me.. Goodness knows when that will be. All I know is that it is painful to walk at times. Joe gets better and now its my turn.  

I just setup my laptop to use have not touched it in months.  I will drop in to see how you are all doing. Maybe I will pickup Paintshop again. 

So sorry to hear about all the damage being done in the  neighbourhoods. I wish  you all to keep safe.. Sending out big hugs. 

Hey Helen! Nice to see you around. If you pic up PSP again, it is something you can do without too much walking!

Check the forum and the blog. Just have fun and take it easy.