Free Copy of My Memories Suite 8

Suzy

And finally, the answers you’ e been waiting for….it is a bad way to make cards, calendars and scrapbook pages. I think they get their money from printing maybe? Not sure. Everything looks like it was from 10+ years ago, and nothing that doesn’t already come with PSP (say a square, circle, hex shape) or that people on here couldn’t make themselves, after Bootcamp, and it might take a Diamond membership, LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Suzy said:

And finally, the answers you’ e been waiting for….it is a bad way to make cards, calendars and scrapbook pages. I think they get their money from printing maybe? Not sure. Everything looks like it was from 10+ years ago, and nothing that doesn’t already come with PSP (say a square, circle, hex shape) or that people on here couldn’t make themselves, after Bootcamp, and it might take a Diamond membership, LOL

Thanks for taking the plunge for us, Suzy. I used it a bit years ago for genealogy pages. Was OK but didn't continue with it. I can do that and so much more with PSP and Carole and the whole gang here.