The Creation Cassel BLOG!

Suzy

So, I have 6 accounts it seems - the Scrapbook Campus, Creation Cassel Store, Scrapbook Campus Store, Diamond Account, Creation Cassel blog, and Scrapbook Campus Blog.  Maybe that isn't quite accurate, but as Carole's business has grown, more items pop up and sure, I'll signup, right?  But I never use the same name and password, so all these are all different. Well, my Creation Cassel blog account was messed up shortly after I signed up for it and I didn't really think about it because I was buying every script every week, I think. Or maybe I suggested the script and got it free.  Or won it on facebook.  Yay!  But anyway, I realized at this birthday sale when I was wondering what different scripts looked like that I missed seeing all the samples in the blog for the last 8 years!!  So I go to "freebies" in the Blog, and I see 63 pages!!!  PAGES!

I have been at this now for three days? And I am only at page 46!!  And all I am doing is saving the samples-- I'm not even looking at them yet!  I will have millions of samples to look thru!

I have been saving the samples, and also the directions she might give for how she made the sample.

cass-AlphaBeads2-Halloween-string-preview.jpg

• Love 1

@Suzy To avoid panic, I can tell you that there are ONLY 3 sites of mine related to PSP. I do wish they were all in one place but as you might have remembered, the history goes like this:

• in February 2008, I started selling scripts in consignment stores (Do It Digi was the first one). Over the years, they all closed.
  • in October 2008, I built the blog in order to "promote" my new releases and share freebies
  • in February 2009, I built my own site and loaded it with about 25 scripts. That happened to be on a different platform than the blog.
  • in December 2009, I made a basic PSP course and was hosting it in a friend's forum, but she was ill and it only lasted about a year before she dropped the hosting and domain.
  • In February 2011, I decided to go ahead and build my own site to share my tutorials. I was barely familiar with Wordpress (since that is what I used the blog) but it needed to be its own entity, and not an extension of the blog or the store. It took me about 6 months to build it, upload the videos, and set it up like a basic membership. 
  • In September 2011, I opened up the Campus to new members (two of them are still with us!)

Obviously, over those years, all the sites have had content added every week or so. That is almost 15 years of content! I suspect I might have more PSP/scrapbooking content than the Corel site (but don't tell them!). So yes, you should have plenty to still discover and download! ?

• Love 1

Oh, yeah, well don't panic, people -- I am the one who can't remember a simple password!  Sorry, I should have started out with a calendar of events, but I wasn't sure what they were, just that they were long ago.   There are a LOT of scripts and a LOT of freebies on the site! ?

Oh, and guess what?  There are no dead links to report! Isn't that something??!!  I can't think of another website and I think I'm at 2012 now that has 10 years of good links on their site!.