When two hobbies come together ;)

MoniqueN.

I made a multimap for the mask workshops. So if I want to read how to......(fill in.......) I can easily find it.

I've made the title and the mask on the side  with my Cricut maker 3 and vinyl. The text is not very straight on the cover, but ok ?

Now I'm working with the Cricut for over a year now, I can see what you meant (See archive Forum topic) about the waste you get (especially with) making vinyl projects. With paper you can always use the left overs, but with vinyl you can't.

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Love 3

Isn't it fun to have a Cricut on hands? I got mine on special after we got one at work and I started discovering all that can be done with it. I have done paper craft for the staff during our Christmas party. I have done cake toppers for birthday party. I have done tons of decorations for my grandson's parties. I have done iron-on design on an apron for a collegue. I have done greeting cards. I also did vinyl deco for a wooden tray we upcycled. I have also used it to make puzzle pieces to accompany some of the Letters from the North Pole. I have even done stencils for my son to paint designs on his car!

Now, are you going to have one new notebook for every workshop?

14 minutes ago, Cassel said:

Isn't it fun to have a Cricut on hands? I got mine on special after we got one at work and I started discovering all that can be done with it. I have done paper craft for the staff during our Christmas party. I have done cake toppers for birthday party. I have done tons of decorations for my grandson's parties. I have done iron-on design on an apron for a collegue. I have done greeting cards. I also did vinyl deco for a wooden tray we upcycled. I have also used it to make puzzle pieces to accompany some of the Letters from the North Pole. I have even done stencils for my son to paint designs on his car!

Now, are you going to have one new notebook for every workshop?

It's a very addictive machine ?  The possibilities are endless. I was very happy when my granddaughter was born, but now even more happy now I can make  things for her clothes, for her bedroom, window etc. ?

Maybe I won't make a notebook for EVERY workshop, but there will be more for sure!???

• Like 3