waving

Petra Nuijten

Hi  Waving    Hi Petra  I do think I Know up on the top right theres options Its not in the labs,   think its the very top 1st option to look at how to do different things.    I should of went and looked first so I looked really smart just thinking that...  sorry lol Just woke up had a long drive yesterday  Happy I see you here :)

Petra, there are various ways to create a wavy border. I often use the pen tool, another way is to use the wave tool, in distortion effects. Select the area you want to wave with the magic wand. Use the wave tool, invert and delete. Wave tool settings may vary, depending on the size of the page. You can also create the wave effect, using the wave tool without using the magic wand, just use the pick tool.

Pirrko,  Thanks for the screen shot.  I wasn't at the laptop to do one myself.  That is exactly what I said to do.    Petra is wanting to create a side border, and not a frame, but same  principals  apply.  There is always more than  one way to do anything.  Personally I prefer to use the pen tool.  As the vector edges are much smoother than a  raster.  This method of using the wave tool, is  much quicker.