Not Alpha file stacker, and not element separater

Suzy

Hmmm, I am looking for the name of the script that will take something with many parts which are alreay on one layer in a .png, and put them each on different layers in the same layered file document.  I want to separate all these flowers without having to do it manually.  I am working in the Seamless Pattern script and don't want to have to extract all these individually.

I *could* use the alpha one, er, I think, but then I have to open a million files.

New Question, LOL! If I can take a length of ribbon and make a circular element with the Circular Element Script, do you have a script for the reverse? I have something round (and maybe distorted ) that I want to make straight. Also, is there an easy way to knock out the white so I am left with just a Black on transparent image?

To remove the white, I would likely use the Select Color Range. Also, remember that if you have any white left, placing it on top of another element, you can use a Blend mode to make it disappear.

To straighten the circle, you can use the Polar Coordinates, but you will also have to stretch the resulting image x 3 lengthwise ONLY. Unfortunately, that might cause a significant loss of quality, but it would do the trick.

• 3 months later...

Okay, I'm back. I wanted to leave a review of this Element Stacker script because I have used it soooo much in the last 4 months. It's really, really handy! But there is no link to leave a review.

*Could*  it be because I put it in my Wish list and bought it from there, and the store doesn't realize I have it?

I wish I had taken a screen shot.  It was at the same time I got a pre-glimpse preview of the forum (which looks great!).

It was like that for a couple hours (I was shopping for the Advent coupon, and it takes a really long time with so many products in the store) and then it went back to normal!!!

It did NOT look like this format at all.