A Christmas Project

Kim DuFresne

I have been juggling between Daz3D, tutorials, crochet, SVU/Documentaries, PSP projects and babbling Kid-dults :) :) :) :)  Hmmm, garden is seriously in need of TLC and so is *#(%#((#$.... - oops sorry, #leaning.  My keyboard just won't type @#*$&%%^#^% !!

One of these projects is a calendar - 12 page 11x17" - for a girlfriend for her family for Christmas.  Unsure of what category that would fall under, I had to pay for extending the PU to S4H (just in case) from the Scrap Girls Shop for the kits I am using.  Will be most happy when I am creating elements and papers to match theirs :)  I think a long day or three at various charity shops with my camera will actually bear fruit in getting close to that.

I had bought a calendar template from etsy to use and soon realised I would prefer to make my own.  Very long and drawn out (which I wanted to avoid) but every conceivable month numbering and realigning is all done and saved in vector if I need to edit for future!  Yay. Nothing like doing the hard yards to give you that feeling of owing nothing to anyone :)

Anyhow, I digress....  This is one page that I have made today for her which leaves me 8 more in total to go (yes I LOVE back to front).....

I am looking at getting the printing done locally and depending on their costs, Tania will need to decide what type of paper, binding, or if 11"x17" needs to be done a little smaller.  Need to add bleeding (possibly) and most probably adjust top for whatever binding they recommend.  So much to think of right now so I'll just get the main ideas done and take my friend to the copy centre and run a couple of dummy samples etc.

I tried to talk Tania into learning how to do all this digitally and she has settled and dug right in to doing it all by hand! Watch out paper and craft shops, she is coming :) :) Love her for it :) :)