Hi :P

Kim DuFresne

Hi guys!

I'm Kim aka Kaedee and (of course) new to the site.

I'm not very good at posting anywhere but make a very good lurker - going by past experience :)

I've been dabbling in PSP for some years (past 6 odd years not so much at all) and realised I needed more support and learning from someone who knows WAY MORE than I do - so here I am! One tutorial down has bought the realisation that the previous statement is so very true and that I am in good hands and in the right place.  Thanks Cassel for being here

I live a ways away from most but there might be some close cousins here?  Any Australians? Better yet..... any Kiwis? Yes, New Zealand is my home base. No, it is not 'in' or 'part' of Australia - never was. That was a bit of tongue in cheek humour

It will be nice to get to know some of you and become part of something I enjoy doing with likeminded people

Cheers :)

Welcome Kim. I know we have several Australian members and a few "kiwis" too (looking toward Shirley) so you will surely find friends close by!

We have a LOT of lurkers, just like you, but you will also notice that we are all friendly, helpful and encouraging each other. Take your time. Join our games. Post your projects. Add comments to encourage others.

Hi Kim, welcome from The Netherlands (in Europe!). I know there are a lot of people in New Zealand with Dutch roots! I hope you will enjoy your time here with people from all over the world. This place is very inspiring and you always get good feedback and tips from the others. Check out the Facebook page also.

Thanks for the welcome!

To Corrie.... I am a first gen NZ'er on my maternal side. Oma and Opa arrived in NZ from Amsterdam around 1958 give or take a year. 2nd World War took it's toll on many and they felt a new life and a new change would be for the better.  My Uncle has since retired back there with his partner.

Travel is on my to do list :)

Hi Kaedee.  Welcome to this lovely family.  I am an Aussie and I appreciate your tongue in cheek humour.  Aussies and Kiwis have a special bond.  I have been lurking here for the past six months cos my mojo is playing hide and seek and has currently got the better of me.  Because this is such a fabulous place to learn and expand your PSP knowledge I will not relinquish my Diamond membership.  I will survive!  You have come to the right place Kaedee and I wish you the very best with your psp exploits.  All the members are super helpers! ......Annie T

Hi Kaedee, Welcome to the Campus, I am from the east coast of Canada, not that far from Carole, we are just a couple hours away from each other. I did get to meet her in person, she is very kind, helpful and knows her stuff. I like you do a lot of lurking around. Do enjoy coming in and reading all the post to see what everyone is doing.

Take your time and enjoy the Campus, being a Diamond is the best and you get to learn as you go with no pressure.

Keep safe.

Kim how nice to hear you have Dutch roots after all. I hope the Covid-19 situation will get better some day and you can come over to see Holland for yourself. In the meantime enjoy this Campus and all it has to offer. By the way since today we are in partial lockdown. So no travelling for the near future. Neither for me; my daughter and the grandkids live in the USA. Stay safe!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Kim, Carole has just informed me that you are looking for another Kiwi, well here I am from Alexandra in the beautiful Central Otago region.  Nice to meet you, we are a pretty friendly bunch here. Where in this wonderful land of ours  do you live.