Hello from Indiana

Katrina Bartlett

Hi everyone!

My name is Katrina and I live in central Indiana.  I was a Creative Memories consultant for many years and still do traditional scrapbooking with pictures that I have already developed.  However, I've been wanting to get into digital scrapbooking.  I could never find any ready made program that I liked.  When I got the invite to attend class from Paint Shop Pro I took advantage of it.  It was exactly what I was looking for.  I've been using PSP for a long time and never thought about using it for digital scrapbooking.

A little more about me.  I've been married for 27 years.  We have 5 children (24, 20, 18, 16, and 13).  Our 3 oldest are in college and I homeschool the other 2.  We have always homeschooled our children.  I was born and raised in Indiana but have also lived in Georgia, South Dakota, and Kansas.

HELLO from the east coast of Canada. Welcome to the campus, I do not play all the time but so do enjoy the Classes, so much to do. Being a Diamond member gives you more videos to learn PaintShop Pro. Again, welcome to the group, enjoy and have lots of fun.