No lesson this week

Cassel

Hello ladies, there might not be any lesson this week as i am leaving tomorrow morning to visit my mom who is quite sick. I should be there for about a week. This will be a 12 hour drive and during my stay there, i don't know if i will have internet access, so i will have to skip the lesson of the week. I'll try to make up the following week and remember to send me more suggestions on what you would like to create!

I am sure your mother will feel better having you nearby.  Family needs to come first.  I doubt if there is anyone who wouldn't understand...especially those of us who have been in the same situation.  Take care.  Dianne

I am back home. I was able to visit my mom 5 days in a row. For 2 days, she was able to recognize me and talk about things that were accurate. For the other 3 days, she didn't recognize me, and her conversations were totally confused; it made sense to her but totally unrelated to the present or the past. Sad to see. Sad to know she will not get better. Sad to be at the apartment with my brother, and already dividing her belongings among us. Very sad situation all around.

Thanks ladies for your patience.