Newsletter chitchat - May 30

Cassel

35 minutes ago, Cassel said:

As I said it would be the last post about the "green room", I might as well share the pictures I have (and yes, I do plan on making a scrap page, or two about the process).

2023-05-30-03.jpg

2023-05-30-02.jpg

2023-05-30-01.jpg

2023-05-30-05.jpg

I'm speechless!  the detail is amazing and so much fun to look at each one and see more and more litle details in them, like the Harry Potter books and framed photo.  I am blown away by how real the flowers look and that silver watering can is perfect.  Your daughter will be blown away.  I look forward to seeing your layouts from this.

• Like 3

First thats is so Beautiful  your Daughter so blessed to have You, a Grand Mom real one now lol   its beautiful.

And Congratulations all you All and Especially  the winners of the prizes    Ann, Randy, and Anne  your all Super winners here anyways  you can do all this stuf so good, Your all Amazing.  I am still trying 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Julie Magerka said:

Is this a surprise gift? I'd love to see your daughter's reaction to this gift of love. It's an amazing feat of patience and creativity. It looks entirely real and full-size in the photos. As Susan said, all the tiny details are wonderful.

Discovering the little details is really a delight and surprise.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Susan Ewart said:

Let's hope she isnt secretly following this forum.

I had to check and although she IS on the store mailing list (probably as a test account), she is not on the Campus mailing list, which is why I allowed myself to share all those pictures in the weekly newsletter! ? But I also don't want to post on FB for that reason!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cassel said:

I had to check and although she IS on the store mailing list (probably as a test account), she is not on the Campus mailing list, which is why I allowed myself to share all those pictures in the weekly newsletter! ? But I also don't want to post on FB for that reason!

Okay, mums the word, no commenting on FB...not that I'm on FB that much.  

10 minutes ago, Susan Ewart said:

Okay, mums the word, no commenting on FB...not that I'm on FB that much.  

I joined a FB group for miniatures and posted once about this project. Then, I realized it was a public group and a friend of mine had liked it. I immediately went and deleted that post, since she could also have seen it (she is a "FB friend" after all), and joined a PRIVATE group for that very reason!

• Like 1
  • WOW 1

40 minutes ago, Cassel said:

I joined a FB group for miniatures and posted once about this project. Then, I realized it was a public group and a friend of mine had liked it. I immediately went and deleted that post, since she could also have seen it (she is a "FB friend" after all), and joined a PRIVATE group for that very reason!

That's some good and fast thinking.  Hope the reveal is soon before the cat's-out-of-the-bag.