May BINGO Challenge (2023)

Cassel

Bingo-Challenge.jpg

As we have not had a BINGO in a while, so I thought we could revisit this activity as it gives a lot of flexibility in what you want to use in your next project.

I am providing you with a card with 24 elements that can be included in a layout. You can make a bingo by using any element in a straight line that would make a bingo, whether it is a horizontal line, a vertical line, or a diagonal line. That means that you have to include 5 (or only 4 if you use the FREE in the center) elements in your layout. Of course, you can have more than one bingo if you want to create more than one layout.

Once you post your layout, tell us what 4-5 elements from the Bingo card you are using (it is just easier for everyone to check on you! ? )

So, here is your card, for May 2023.

spacer.png

If you are a DIAMOND member and want to create those elements, you are more than welcome. All the elements listed have a tutorial inside the membership. If you don't have access to those tutorials, or if you don't want to do anything from scratch, you can also use ready-made elements. There is no rule for or against that.

The only rule: have fun and be creative!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ann Seeber said:

I have a question about one of the items. Meli-Melo Paper. I Googled it and got various answers, from  cartoon characters to wrapping paper. I never heard of it. Is it mentioned here on Campus?

Yes, that is the name of one of the tutorials HERE.

You can search all those elements in the list of tutorials.

• Thanks 1

• Cassel pinned this topic
Just now, Mary Solaas said:

Word frame, sand texture (around the picture), tape (the 3 tapes with words), Flair button (both of them)

Ah, now I  see. I don't  want to come across as being picky, but your tapes resembles  phrase strips. As tape is translucent. Carole has 4 tape tutorials. Celotape, (you'd  call it scotch tape, coloured tape, uneven tape, and rolled tape. She also has 2 sand tutorials,  sand brush and sand texture.  Resizing for the campus makes it difficult sometimes to make out what is what. I initially thought your confetti was  to represent a sand effect.

Edited by Sue Thomas

On 5/27/2023 at 8:37 PM, Cassel said:

Yes, that is the name of one of the tutorials HERE.

You can search all those elements in the list of tutorials.

Sorry, I search what it is .... and on this page I see nothing ????
no photo ??? can you make some exemples here please ??? thanks !!!
are these papers meli-melo ????
B57_papers.jpg.3b405192a4c0239af4dfe97fa65d49f6.jpg

Edited by nadine

11 minutes ago, Ann Seeber said:

Nadine, no worries! Here is a link to the Meli-Melo tutorial and meanwhile, just tell me what language you prefer and I'll use Google Translate and post them all here.

thanks Ann ))) uh!! is this a free tutorial? because I'm not in the Diamond group ;( so if that's the case ... I don't have the right.
if I have the right, then I want ))) and in French ))))))
a big thank-youUh

8 minutes ago, nadine said:

thanks Ann ))) uh!! is this a free tutorial? because I'm not in the Diamond group ;( so if that's the case ... I don't have the right.
if I have the right, then I want ))) and in French ))))))
a big thank-youUh

As to whether you need to be a Diamond member, I think you do. Carole Cassel has been offering a Seven Day Free Trial for $1.00, which is all  you'd need to navigate the tutorials needed for the Bingo project. Meanwhile, I'll be back shortly with your translated Bingo Board. ?

47 minutes ago, Ann Seeber said:

As to whether you need to be a Diamond member, I think you do. Carole Cassel has been offering a Seven Day Free Trial for $1.00, which is all  you'd need to navigate the tutorials needed for the Bingo project. Meanwhile, I'll be back shortly with your translated Bingo Board. ?

Nadine: Here is  your Bingo board in French (I hope!)

FRENCH BINGO.jpg

thanks Ann  It's very nice of you ))))

(but google is not very good for some words LOL)

exemple : "tape" = "morceau de scotch"
                  "scratched paper" = "papier éraflé ou lacéré" but (rayé = striped)

I admit that the google translator is not really up to date .... for certain words, it was the experience of using specific words on various scraps forums that guided me to this or that word )))

58 minutes ago, nadine said:

thanks Ann  It's very nice of you ))))

(but google is not very good for some words LOL)

exemple : "tape" = "morceau de scotch"
                  "scratched paper" = "papier éraflé ou lacéré" but (rayé = striped)

I admit that the google translator is not really up to date .... for certain words, it was the experience of using specific words on various scraps forums that guided me to this or that word )))

Well, hopefully you can figure them out or follow Carole's graphic version she just posted. Can't wait to see what you create!

• Like 1

Now I see what Sue was talking about when I said I had tape with texts on it.  My goof.  I went up and got the tuts on how to do tapes (all different kinds but none with writing on them)!  But, I'm still not going to change my layout as I like it as it is.

Edited by Mary Solaas

21 minutes ago, Mary Solaas said:

Now I see what Sue was talking about when I said I had tape with texts on it.  My goof.  I went up and got the tuts on how to do tapes (all different kinds but none with writing on them)!  But, I'm still not going to change my layout as I like it as it is.

Washi tape can have words on it.  ....and kitties, I have ones with kitties.  I dont think we need  any other kinds than that.?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Susan Ewart said:

Washi tape can have words on it.  ....and kitties, I have ones with kitties.

And if they don't exist yet, we can invent something new! At least, digitally, we can do anything! And who knows if the tape companies might copy us!?

• Love 1