Newsletter chitchat - May 23

Cassel

I think it is done. I ended up having created more "plants" than can fit. I have another hanging plant but I think it would be too much.

For the floor, I am still considering adding a carpet, but I think the wood floor looks good on its own.

20230524_Vertical-600.jpg

• Love 4

Hi Carole, I read about your "glue" problem in the tuesday Campus update:

"while writing this newsletter, the battery/switch box fell off the "ceiling". I guess the hot glue was not sufficient. I'll have to find another way to hold that box"

Do you know the magic nano tape? Perhaps it could be another solution. I discovered it last year and used it for different purposes.

24 minutes ago, libera said:

Do you know the magic nano tape? Perhaps it could be another solution. I discovered it last year and used it for different purposes.

No, never heard of that. I happened to have some E6000 glue (which was recommended for my gnome house project, which is outdoor) and I used that. So far so good. The green room is on my desk and the battery pack hasn't moved!

Wow, that looks really nice!
It is more colorful than I imagined, maybe because you keep calling it the “green room”, or maybe because I only heard about the spider plant and the Monstera, but I like the flowers a lot. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Suzy said:

It is more colorful than I imagined, maybe because you keep calling it the “green room”, or maybe because I only heard about the spider plant and the Monstera, but I like the flowers a lot. 

Yeah, initially, the photo my daughter shared was only with green plants. No flower. But I got a little caught up in making flowers and kept going!