What are you working on (in February 2023)?

Cassel

1 hour ago, Bonnie Ballentine said:

Double page layout. My pickleball friend, Kevin, has the most amazing job! Do you agree?

2023 2 1 Kevin Right side 600.jpg

He sure does.  He's got nerves of steel!  The one where the city is below (camera is above) really shows just how freaky it is.  The write-up is really interesting.  

• Like 2

I watched the webinar on Textures and Overlays yesterday and had a little go myself. The effects Carole used on the photo of the old and young hands was so sculptural which I liked. The face is from a Botticelli painting and the overlay is from my photo of squiggly cement. 

Image1-600.jpg

• Like 5
  • WOW 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Julie Magerka said:

Since February means Valentine's Day, I played around with a layout for that.

A lot of brushes were used, a mask, some overlays and blending modes. It was fun to do. No text since I think the layout does the talking.

My valentine guy.jpg

How precious Julie.  I love the look of all the brushes and the mask, it gives the layout such depth. We had a dog that looks similar your wee one.  She was a chihuahua-boston bull terrier cross and had the courage of a wolf. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Susan Ewart said:

How precious Julie.  I love the look of all the brushes and the mask, it gives the layout such depth. We had a dog that looks similar your wee one.  She was a chihuahua-boston bull terrier cross and had the courage of a wolf. 

I love it too.  You do great work with the brushes.  I'm still playing with that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Playing around with Lab 13-02. I added corner punches and texture to the outside layers. This is a "community cat" that comes around and annoys my female, Eve, just by being near the house. I've started feeding her which upsets both my indoor cats. Oh, well, guess I'm a softie. I've named her Maybelline because she looks like she's wearing black eyeliner. ? Of the 5 photos, 3 are from behind my window screen, so the quality isn't the best.

MAYBELLINE-CONDO-CALICO_600.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 4