Nexus Font Viewer

Mary Solaas

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bonnie Ballentine said:

Thank you, Rene...I tried that...for me it didn't work. I am doing something wrong...don't know what.

Bonnie - I've stopped loading the fonts I'm downloadiing from Creative Fabrica.  But, when they have a bundle of fonts, I make a new folder under my main font folder called the new name.  It doesn't matter if I load NexusFont before or after I open PSP 2022.  BUT I sometimes have to work with NexusFont to recognize all my subfolders.  So, I remember the font name of one of the new fonts and then make sure that the View>Include Subfolders is checked and then watch for the name of that font when it is loading them.  Then all the fonts are in my PSP font list.  I don't have to go to it in NexusFont, I just use the PSP font list and it is there.  Tried it several times tonight just to make sure.  I had downloaded a font bundle today and it originally didn't show in Nexus Font so I clicked on the name of my main folder showing in Nexus Font and again did View>Include Subfolders and saw the new fonts being loaded.  Then I went to PSP and they were there.