Corel Paint Shop Pro Add ons

Suzy

Carole,

I got the Corel PSP add ons from the Discovery website some time ago, and one of the things they offered were some heart brushes. I forget what they look like, but what concerns me is the brush tips have a .pspscript extension.  I do not need any more stuff in my scripts folder!!!  Especially something that I can't click on as a script, LOL!

Can I change the extensions on these? and if I can, what do I change them to?  Or is it better to put them in the brushes file as-is, even though they have a script file extension?

Q pspscript brushes.jpg

Edited by Suzy

• Suzy changed the title to Corel Paint Shop Pro Add ons
20 minutes ago, Suzy said:

Can I change the extensions on these? and if I can, what do I change them to?  Or is it better to put them in the brushes file as-is, even though they have a script file extension?

Don't change anything. Brushes require two files: one .pspBrush which is the actual shape of the brush tip and one is a matching .pspscript file, which includes informations and settings for the brush to work (if you open that file in Notepad, you will see what I mean). If you have one missing file, you will only see a blob in the drop down list, and the brush will be unusable. Keep them BOTH together in the Brushes folder.

Ah, ok...I see what confused me. I have .pspscript brush files in my scripts restricted folder and they show up in my drop down for scripts, LOL!  Id better go get those cleaned up. and moved to brushes.

Thanks!