Scrap Bootcamp - January 2023

Cassel

I'm not happy this time.  I tried to make a folded napkin, but it's not pretty! lol!  I am also not really happy with the cutlery as I would really like to make it look like metal not plastic.  I am drinking hot chocolate with those tiny marshmallows.  I added cheese this time to the sandwich.  The placemat is from Rush Ranch- Helpful kit.  I like the dark oak table.

My 5th Table and Sandwich_600.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3

23 minutes ago, Mary Solaas said:

I'm not happy this time.  I tried to make a folded napkin, but it's not pretty! lol!  I am also not really happy with the cutlery as I would really like to make it look like metal not plastic.  I am drinking hot chocolate with those tiny marshmallows.  I added cheese this time to the sandwich.  The placemat is from Rush Ranch- Helpful kit.  I like the dark oak table.

My 5th Table and Sandwich_600.jpg

Mary I love every bit of it....      and its looking to yummy   I am using my 2023 Psp,  if I use any scripts I will switch to my Psp 2022.  The picture is my last rescue dog he became mine after many homes fell thru, turns out he was meant to be with me.  And I love this doggie he is a mini jack Russell with a terrible story but he made it, and I helped him and I named him Bruce Lee he is tough and so much like me its weird.

• Like 4

@Ann Lovely quilts to showcase! Looking forward to seeing them in your projects.

@Thomas Willis Glad to hear you managed to get those settings. You will know how to get them next time!

@Steve KovacsYou managed to get those images side by side? Did you already drink your coffee/tea or you didn't pour it in yet?

@kasanyYou better not spill any coffee since you don't have a saucer ?  Nice plaid placemat!

@Gerry Landreththat placemat is full of sunshine!

@Ann SeeberWhere did you get all those ingredients again?

@Linda J Walkerit looks like you are having lunch on a picnic table. Why not?

@Mary SolaasMaybe the challenge with the napkin is that it is "too white"? That does not give as much room to show the folds and the texture.

@cindy harrisDid you post a picture? I don't seem to see it.

Keep those sandwiches coming. I love the variety and mostly the stories!!

• Love 1

47 minutes ago, mireille said:

Hi Ann

Please, what is the name of the Pixelscrappers Jessica Dunn paper collection you used. It is very beautiful.

Hi Mirelle,

The file is called: ps_jessica-dunn_279398_naturally-curious-nature-paper_pu.jpg - It made me think of Spring, which is a good thing right now. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Leslie Jostes Better late than never. Welcome to the Bootcamp and you will see, you should have time to catch up. I see you added not only personality, but your personal bite mark! I hope it was good!

@Anja Pelzer Nice tablecloth that you did from scratch. Thanks for sharing your process. For your project 1, be very careful about rotating the buttons. A small rotation might work, but if you look closely, the 3D effect is rotated too much. I tend to never rotate more than 30 degrees on any element that has obvious texture/bevel/shading.

@Suanne Bundy Did you get the first few links yet? Let me know if there is any issue.

@Lesley Maple It is quite interesting to have such an angle for a photo. Even though that is exactly what you see when you walk your dogs, that is not typically how people take photos! That is creative! And your page looks good too. I see that your shadows are all accurate and consistent.

@Thomas WillisGreat page. Did you take the photo yourself? Don't hesitate to share that! It is part of the story!

@Steve KovacsThat is a stunning butterfly (the metal one I mean). Can you share what resource you used? I would be a little careful with the width of the shadows. Can you try to make them about half the size you used? It will make your paper element stick more to the background.

I see dozens of registrants who have not posted. Don't be shy!!! We are all here to help you and appreciate all your projects. We want to see them!