Notebook

Brian Dowling

This family history website illustration features the 'Notebook' script.  Fairly easy to produce the notebook although one has to be careful to merge down additional layers used to the one needed.  I made the flat decorative cover, used a Pre-set Shape to put a label on the notebook and the script did the rest, putting the coil through the holes and putting it into perspective.

The Christmas Countdown sent out Sue's frosted windows today which looked great so I added three of them!  I added perspective to two and put a photo behind of Father Christmas visiting my lane (he was collecting for charity.  The photo was a bit blurry as it was night, the lights bright and the snap quick, but this looks just great).

This image will be shown on an automatic rotation on 24 December each year at www.dowlingfamily.info.

Additional products used in this image: Custom Calendar (for the Advent drawers); Wooden Windows (in Sue's frosted windows); Open Book (for the weight tome with the illumination); Glittered Edge (on the card logo); Bargello (for the pattern on the notebook cover);