Puzzle 4 x 6

Brian Dowling

This family history website illustration features the Puzzle 4 x 6 script.  Easy to use - just start with a 4x6 image.  I made the image referring to a real movie poster (which I have also attached).  The format for the space where I use the image is a very wide landscape and it looked odd to put the image in flat so, once I had applied the puzzle script, I used perspective to send it back into the room and added a table top.  While this emphasizes the text nicely it reduces the humour of the image if the viewer does not look closely.

The 'Seven' were made with the Christmas Countdown DIY Snowmen pieces... I'm guessing no one thought they would be used this way!

Other products used in this image: Custom Calendar (for the advent drawers); Acrylic Glitter (for the logo on the card); Preview Box (for the package the puzzle came in); Holiday Strings tubes with VectorTube (for the candy canes at the back... slightly blurred to make the rest look sharper); Bokeh Maker (for the background of Christmas tree lights).