Newsletter chitchat - Dec 6, 2023

Cassel

"Kitty", looks like a happy employee, and she even smiled at the end.  She stopped when someone walked in front of her.  She's got good manners, seems to know what she's doing and probably never complains.  I'd hire her to go take my place at work so I can spend more time with PSP.  hahaha.

I have a robot vacuum cleaner, the Roomba. Unfortunately, I can never convince either of my cats to ride on it! It is my "back saver" as I cannot push around the kind with a handle. I also have the Alexa virtual assistant all through my house which mystifies my cats as I talk to it and it answers me. ;-)

My husband wanted a Roomba to reprogram to play with the cats.  I told him no way we are spending that much money.  I just bought a twin bed and platform to make a day bed in the office.....for the cats to sleep on when I am working in there.??

I would love a robot to clean the house, do the laundry, dishes etc.  ooh, and  Chef robot too.

Where I live I have never seen robots serving dinner, but robot vacuumcleaners are available in the shops. I haven't one but who knows maybe in the future. Of course Alexa and other systems are here as well, but I have no need for them at the moment. Once a lawnmower would have been welcome but after moving to a much smaller house we don't have grass anymore.